Paver Plus 5L & 25L
This is a high performance outdoor sealer and jointing sand stabilising treatment for concrete block paving. Paver Plus provides a matt finish that enhances the natural colour of your concrete block paving. It will also provide high quality stain protection helping to prevents water, oil and dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain. It has a unique added feature as it will also bind, seal and stabilise the jointing sand between the concrete block pavers. This will allow the paving its natural flexibility as the sand is binded together and not stuck to the blocks. The added benefit for the customer is that the sand will not be blown out of the joints from power washing and general wear n tear. The integrity of the paving is maintained so subsidence of the paving is virtually eliminated once the paving has been professionally laid in the first place of course.
To apply the Paver Plus best to use a watering can with a rose attachment over the area required. It is also possible to apply by spraying the treatment on the surface however although this will seal the surface of the pavers it will not penetrate very deep into the jointing sand. Once you have applied the treatment on the surface you then disperse the liquid evenly over the surface depositing it into the kiln dried sand in the joints using a rubber squeegee. Normally a one coat application but it should be a generous coat to ensure depth of penetration into the jointing sand.
- Inhibits weed growth through the jointing sand.
- Helps to protect the surface of the pavers from oil and water based staining.
- Coverage rate 3-6sqm per litre depending on size of the pavers
- Breathable treatment that will not trap moisture in the treated material
Deep clean you’re external paving prior to sealing with our All in one Outdoor Cleaner and for ongoing maintenance use our Green to Clean product no need for constant power washing just spray and walk away.
Ideal for block paving, mono block and concrete driveways, the unique feature is that this product seals the face of the paver and hardens the sand.
PaverPlus is a high performance outdoor sealer for
paving, driveways and paths. The treated surface will
have a matt finish and the natural colours of the
concrete paving will be enhanced.
PaverPlus creates a high quality stain protection that
prevents water, oil and dirt from penetrating into the
surface, making it easier to clean and maintain.
• Suitable for new and existing concrete and clay block paving.
• Stabilises the jointing sand and enhances the appearance of the paving.
• Inhibits weed growth and protects against oil staining.
• Excellent resistance to UV damage and moisture clouding.
Coverage Rate:- 3 to 6sqm per litre depending on the size of the paving block/slab.
So easy to use:-
- Apply with sprayer or watering can
- Use a squeegee helps to ensure liquid accesses all areas and cracks
- Leave for the perfect result
To apply the Paver Plus best to use a watering can with a rose attachment over the area required. Use a rubber squeegee to distribute the Paver Plus over the paving, apply using a pullback motion.
- Inhibits weed growth
- Protects against oil staining
- Sealer and Protector
- Available in 25L
- 3-6 sqm per litre coverage
STONTEX Paver Plus – how to apply and use, just watch the video below:-