Nexus ProJoint V35-UV 26kg – NEUTRAL (Buff)
1 – part PU resin mortar system with 100% UV stability designed for sensitive stone – suitable for areas of vehicular access up to 3.5 tonnes
A very advanced but simple to use solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for all types of natural stone and concrete paving on pedestrian and vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes. Specifically designed for sensitive stone, ProJoint™ V35-UV™ is the perfect partner for the most prestigious of projects. The single component PU resin is mixed with the sand supplied, and applied to the paving using either a brush or squeegee. It offers a long processing time which makes it especially suited for paving with narrow joints, large paving unit sizes, and for use in hot weather.
ProJoint™ V35-UV™ is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- One part resin based mortar system, cement free
- Light to medium traffic loads up to 3.5 tonnes, ideal for patios and driveways
- Long working time so ideal for narrow joints and hot weather with easy application – without bending or kneeling
- Professional strength suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
How many tubs do you need? To help you when estimating projects, use the ProJoint Consumption Calculator – HERE