ProJoint MAX – Mid Grey
A high strength epoxy paving grout for vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes
Available in 3 colours.
Similar to ProJoint Fusion, ProJoint MAX offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts but in areas of vehicular access with loads of up to 3.5 tonnes. Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint MAX is a high strength two-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use and suitable for natural stone and concrete paving. Great results guaranteed every time!
Resin and sand is supplied ready-mixed within the tub and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure.
ProJoint MAX deliveres a weed free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing and is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Part-mixed components for fast application, all supplied within its own mixing tub
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, slabs or setts
- Ideal for pedestrian and vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Professional results: no mess and no returning for cleaning
- Self compacting and suitable for joint widths from 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Permeable bedding mix not required
ProJoint MAX is not recommended for use with porcelain paving – please refer to the ProJoint Porcelain Primer and Grout product pages for more information.
Approximate coverage per 15kg kit:-
|Joint Size||600x600mm slabs||Four size Indian(600mm Series)||100x100mm setts|
|5 x 25mm||22.5m2||19.5m2||4m2|
|10 x 25mm||11.25m2||9.75m2||2m2|
|15 x 25mm||7.5m2||6.5m2||1.34m2|