ProJoint MAX – Black
A high strength epoxy paving grout for vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes
Available in 3 colours.
Similar to ProJoint Fusion, ProJoint MAX offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts but in areas of vehicular access. Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint MAX is a high strength two-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use.
Resin and sand is supplied ready-mixed within the tub and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure.
ProJoint MAX deliveres a weed free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing and is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Part-mixed components for fast application, all supplied within its own mixing tub
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, slabs or setts
- Ideal for pedestrian and vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Professional results: no mess and no returning for cleaning
- Self compacting and suitable for joint widths from 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
How To Use ProJoint MAX – CLICK HERE
ProJoint MAX is not recommended for use with porcelain paving – please refer to the ProJoint Porcelain Primer and Grout product pages for more information.
Approximate coverage per 15kg kit:-
|Joint Size||600x600mm slabs||Four size Indian(600mm Series)||100x100mm setts|
|5 x 25mm||22.5m2||19.5m2||4m2|
|10 x 25mm||11.25m2||9.75m2||2m2|
|15 x 25mm||7.5m2||6.5m2||1.34m2|
There are no reviews yet.