Nexus PaveCare Pro-820 ECO Invisible Water Based Sealer ECO – 25 Litre
Pro-820 ECO Invisible Water based Sealer
PaveCare PRO-820 ECO Invisible Water based Sealer is designed for all types of porcelain, natural stone or concrete paving, whether it is inside or out.
The PaveCare PRO-820 ECO Invisible Water-based Sealer can be applied to stone, concrete or porcelain paving prior to grouting to minimise any grout haze or resin sheen, or alternatively paving can be treated once the grout/material has been applied and fully cured. The water-based sealer impregnates the surface of the paving to give in invisible and lasting protection against dirt, staining and natural weathering.
- Professional strength invisible sealer
- Impregnates the surface of the stone or porcelain for lasting protection against water-penetration, staining and natural weathering.
- Water-based – can be used all year round
- High coverage rate (stone up to 15m2 per litre, porcelain up to 30m2 per litre)
- Ideal for all types of textured porcelain or natural stone.
- Suitable for interior and exterior paving
Available in 1L, 5L or 25L containers
Application: (full instructions are printed on each container)
The PaveCare PRO -820 ECO Invisible Water-based Sealer is designed as an invisible coating but may darken very light surfaces slightly – as with all sealants, test on a small inconspicuous area before full application.
The PaveCare PRO -820 ECO Invisible Water-based Sealer is ready to use and should be applied to clean paving with surface temperature of 5 deg C to 25 deg C.
- Shake the container well
- Apply a complete and even coat over the whole surface of the paving using a brush, roller or spray, ensuring any excess is removed.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes
- Apply a second even coat and leave to cure (around 1 hour depending on temperature). A further coat maybe required on porous paving.
Pregrout & Pro-820 ECO launch November 2021 leaflet CLICK HERE