EASYSeal Deck Protect – 3 Litres
EASYSeal Deck Protect uses the latest advances in Chemical technology. It is a high performance penetrating sealer, with the added bonus of improving foot traction to provide a safer grip on wet decking. Using EASYSeal Deck Protect means there no need to use grid or other unsightly coatings and there are no textural changes when dry. It will also assist in preserving the life of timber decking.
In addition it can be used to seal & protect virtually any porous bare or uncoated timber such as fences, sheds, pergolas etc.
5L Up to 30m²
3L Up to 18m²
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Actions in 1 Bottle
- Improves grip on wet timber flooring and decking
- Seals the wood yet allows it to “breathe”
- Excellent water proofing qualities
- Preserves the life of your decking
- Resists algae and fungal growth
- Water based – contains no abrasives
- Invisible coating – no textural or long term colour change
- Solvent free and easy to use
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Do not use on a previously treated or painted surfaces
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from mould, algae and efflorescence before applying. If the surface has been cleaned prior to application, all traces of the cleaner must be removed with a pressure washer, as remaining residue could render the surface impermeable.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry prior to application
- Keep children & pets/animals away until process is complete and surface is dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius & 20 degrees Celsius. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer drying time may be required.
SHAKE WELL FOR 30 SECONDS BEFORE EACH USE
- Using a long pile roller or low pressure sprayer, apply a generous even coat.
- Mop up pooling with rag or lint free cloth as you go.
Decking and Timber Floors:
- On brand new bare decking apply 1 generous coat.
- On 2 – 5 year old decking apply 2 coats
- 5+ year old decking apply 2 – 3 coats depending on porosity
On all other wood structures:
- Apply 1 or 2 coats depending on porosity. If liquid disappears from surface quickly, apply a 2nd coat within 1 hour of the first. Improved performance is achieved by applying subsequent coats 1 – 2 hours after the previous coat is touch dry. Full performance is reached in 3 – 7 days depending on the timber.
- Allow product to cure for 24 hours before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold damp conditions
- Clean regularly with a non-abrasive cleaner to maintain the slip resistant properties of the treated surface.
- Spillages or contaminants such as grease, oil, algae etc, should be removed immediately.
- Re-treat with EASY Deck Protect as necessary to maintain optimum performance.
- Lightly used surfaces will last longer. Heavy traffic areas may need re-treating more frequently.
Note: Coverage depends on the porosity of the surface & its texture. If the surface is particularly uneven or porous, more liquid will be used.
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.