EASYSeal Contract- 5 Litres
A solvent free sealer and protector producing a low sheen finish in a single application
EASYSeal CONTRACT has been specifically designed with the professional contractor in mind. It seals and protects all types of concrete including Block paving, Raw concrete, Paving slabs, Pattern Imprinted Concrete (PIC) and Garage floors.
It penetrates deep into the substrate and delivers excellent oil and water repellent qualities, ensuring the surface is protected from a variety of staining substances. The hard wearing finish enhances the surface colour and extends the life of the substrate. Application is easy – simply apply to the surface with a roller. Applying additional coats increases the protection level and applies a greater sheen to the surface.
Available in 5 litre and 20 litre bottles.
5 litres covers up to 50m²
20 litres covers up to 200m²
Feature & Benefits
- Particularly suitable for interlocking concrete & clay blocks
- Reduces ant/insect nuisances
- Reduces loss of sand by wind & rain (3 coats*)
- Hard wearing, slip resistant coating
- Impedes algae & lichen growth
- Surface coating withstands sensible pressure washing & detergents
- Excellent oil & water repellent
- Stain resistant properties
- Resists general dirt & grime
- Suitable for internal & external use
- Surface sealer & sand binder (3 coats*)
- Solvent free sealer
EASYSeal Contract does contain a sand binder but ideally requires 3 coats to achieve this. If sand binding is essential to your project we recommend you use EASYSeal BCS.
Brief usage instructions
Application: Use neat as supplied
This product is not suitable if surfaces have been previously protected with a sealer. Remove old protective coatings using EASY Sealer Remover before applying this product
- Shake container before use
- Always test a small area before use to ensure compatibility and that the finished result is acceptable
- Surface should be clean. Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated
- Ensure surface is thoroughly dry before application
- Do not apply in wet weather or when rain is imminent
- Ideal operation temperature between 10℃ and 30℃. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5℃
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Do not pour EASYSeal Contract directly onto driveway. Use a long pile roller and tray, applying an even coat and avoid runs or puddles by removing excess product from the surface
- For dense surfaces e.g. block paving, apply 1 coat only where a natural surface finish is required or 2 when a sheen finish is desired. For porous surfaces always apply 2 coats, the second coat within an hour of the first. If an even greater sheen is desired, then a third coat can be applied
- Optimum performance is reached after 2-3 days. Allow product to cure overnight before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold, damp conditions
Do not use on non porous surfaces e.g. quarry tiles, engineering brick, polished or glazed surfaces
You have eight products in your range, what makes them different?
We have a sealer comparison chart that explains at a glance what the main features of each sealer does. Each sealer has been designed to make the job of sealing easier, quicker or both.
I would like to seal my blocked paved driveway, what is the best product for this?
Ideally you should buy BCS (Block and contract), it contains a sand binder and will water proof the whole area, it is also very hard wearing. You could also consider Contract which does a similar job but in a different way, it is cheaper than BCS but will not wear as well, BCS also contains more sand binder than contract.
Have you got a sealer that will still allow the stone to breathe and won’t leave a shiny, or enhanced surface?
Yes, there is a choice of sealers. Our basic sealer is SSP, it’s very good and the most popular sealer in our range. Then there is EASYSeal Ultimate, it contains an added formula ‘Dirt Defence’ which gives the seal an added strength, that makes it harder wearing, it is also water based.
I am about to get my patio cleaned but it is looking dull, I understand you have a sealer that enhances the stone is that right?
Yes, we have two excellent colour enhancers that also seal your paving, these are suitable for most types of natural stone and have been specifically designed to treat and protect Slate, limestone and sandstone. EASYSeal Sandstone Sealer Enhancer and EASYSeal Slate & Limestone Sealer Enhancer – both are designed to impregnate the surface bringing out the natural colour and patterns in the natural stone. By incorporating the sealing and enhancing process, in one application, we have made your job easier and quicker. Unlike most other sealers, our EASYSealers can be used before jointing paving, because they are water based sealers and allow natural stone to breathe thus allowing salts and efflorescence to pass freely through the natural stone paving and wash away from the surface. Beware other sealers that can’t be applied for up to six months and can trap the salts under the surface of the sealer, leaving a horrible milky finish!
I have an exposed wall that takes an age to dry out after it rains, will your sealers work on it?
The product you need is Water Seal Plus, it contains a formula that will not only seal the brickwork preventing further penetration it actually allows trapped water within the bricks to exit. As a result it may actually increase the thermal properties of your home.
I am about to lay a new patio down, when should I seal the paving?
Where ever possible seal the paving before you joint it, the advantages are two fold, not only will you be able to seal the top and sides of the stone, giving it better protection, you will also note that it is not recommended that the paving is sealed for 4 weeks after using EASYjoint. For particularly sensitive stone such as Granite, Black Limestone & Modak we recommend all six sides of the stone are sealed. It is possible for contaminants to be drawn from the sub base into the stone and to the surface.
I have a patio that was sealed several years ago and it looks like there are trapped deposits between the stone surface and sealer. What can I do?
The old sealer that was used can’t have allowed the stone to ‘breathe’ and has trapped salt deposits under the surface of the sealer. Often salts are released from natural stone, normally within 6 months of laying new stone. Firstly you will need to remove the old sealer, you can do this with EASYCare sealer remover to expose the natural stone, it can then be cleaned and re-sealed using a sealer from the EASYSeal range: EASYSeal SSP, Ultimate, Enhancer or Slate & Lime Sealer Enhancer all allow stone to breathe and will not trap salt deposits – thus avoiding those unsightly white stains. If the efflorescence is difficult to remove use EASY Efflorescence Destroyer before sealing it.
Note: Not all white deposits are Efflorescence, for hard calcium deposits you will need to use EASY Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover .
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.