EASYCare Mortar Stain and Calcuim Remover – 1Lt
The EASY way to remove cement residue and much more!
EASY Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover is a fast acting powerful ECOLOGICAL cleaner to remove cement residue deposits, scale, oxidisation & atmospheric contamination. Unlike any other acid/alkaline cleaners, it does not require neutralising after application.
Unlike most alternatives, this concentrated version has the benefits of the user determining the strengths of the application.
1 bottle will clean up to 60 sqm.
For the removal of “efflorescence”, use EASY Efflorescence Remover+
1 Litre Super Concentrate – up to 60 sqm
Feature & Benefits
A professional strength ecological cleaner that removes cement deposits scale, oxidisation (rust) and hard calcium deposits.
- Removes atmospheric contamination from patios, drives, floors, walls, statues, tools and other surface areas.
- Needs no neutralising.
- Contains no organic acid alternative.
- Phosphate free.
- Contains NO VOC.
- Low Odour and low fuming.
- Also an ideal floor etch before painting.
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Not suitable for use on limestone, marble, granite or calcium (lime) based stone.
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children & pets/animals away until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass.
- Ideal operation operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius & 20 degrees Celsius. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in colder temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm water immediately after use.
APPLICATION: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Applying using a spray, watering can or brush to a damp surface.
FOR LIGHT CONTAMINATION: Dilute 1 dose (100ml) in 1 litre of water.
FOR HEAVY CONTAMINATION: Dilute 3 doses (300ml) in 1 litre of water.
Ensure heavy contamination is saturated.
Agitate well with a stiff brush and leave to act for at least 10 minutes.
DO NOT LET THE SURFACE DRY OUT ONCE APPLIED.
- Reapply and leave for a further 5 minutes.
- Agitate with a stiff brush.
- Rinse well with clean water or use a power washer.
A second application may be required for particularly heavy deposits
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.
EASYCare Mortar Stain and Calcuim Remover
I have got a patio with cement splashes on the stone how do you apply Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover ?
Make up a solution from the concentrate and apply to the paving with a brush, watering can or spray.
Is Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover biodegradable?
Yes it is, it contains an organic acid alternative and is phosphate free.
Can I use Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover on brickwork?
Yes you can, if there are small areas to treat use a brush and apply directly to the affected areas, the cement splashes will dissolve away. You can use it to clean your tools too!
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.
There are no reviews yet.