EASYCare Efflorescence Remover
EASY Efflorescence Remover+ is a non-acid chemical with the added advantage of neutralising the salts on and within the substrate reducing the possibility of a re-occurrence of the white deposits.
What is efflorescence? The term is generally applied to any white deposit that appears on paving, brickwork and cement. However, the white deposits can be one of many salt types and different products are required to treat them.
If the deposit is fluffy in nature and can be brushed or washed off then it is likely to be sodium based. The correct product for this is EASY Efflorescence Remover+
However if the deposit on the surface is hard and doesn’t dissolve with water or will not easily brush off, then it is likely to be calcium based. For this problem use EASY Mortar Stain & Calcium Remover. This removes the white deposits but cannot prevent the possibility of re-occurrence.
1 Litre Super Concentrate – up to 60 sqm
Heavily contaminated areas will need a stronger solution
A professional strength product to neutralise salt deposits from walls, paving, paths and block driveways.
- Designed as long term solution to a difficult problem, this non-acid product penetrates the substrate to make the salts water-soluble. These can then be washed away naturally or removed with a power washer.
- Unlike traditional acid removers which dissolve the surface making it more porous, EASY Efflorescence Remover+ does not attack the substrate.
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children pets/animals away until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass.
- Ideal operation temperature between 10 degrees Celsius and 20 degrees Celsius. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius.
When used in cooler temperatures, effectiveness may be reduced & longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water after use.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Apply a saturated coat to affected area only using a garden spray watering can or brush.
Dilute 1 dose (100ml) in 1 litre of water.
For heavy contamination add 2 doses (200ml) to 1 litre of water.
- Leave for at least 1 hour to act then re-apply.
- Leave for 24 hours to allow deep penetration and neutralisation of the salts
- After 24 hours wash the surface with a power washer or hose and a stiff brush.
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.
There are no reviews yet.