EASYCare Porcelain Cleaner & Sanitiser – 750ml Spray
A high performance cleaner for all types of porcelain tiles, pavers, marble, granite and terracotta. This powerful & effect water based cleaner is a non-acidic & non caustic soda formula which is fast acting and safe to use leaving a pleasant cherry odour. Results can be seen quickly without leaving any water marks.
Our 1L concentrate bottle makes up to 50 litres of product, cleaning up to 300sq metres – meaning less packaging, less space and better performance. For those wanting to cover a smaller area we have a handy sized ready-to-use trigger spray. All this adds up to better choice & value.
1 Litre Super Concentrate bottle – up to 300 sqm
750ml Trigger Spray – Ideal for small problem areas
Features & Benefits
- A high performance cleaner for all types of porcelain & vitrified paving.
- Fast acting and safer to use, non acid – non caustic formula.
- Suitable for external and internal use.
THIS PRODUCT IS SPRAYABLE.
750ml Trigger Spray Bottle
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children & pets/animals away from cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius and 20 degrees Celsius.
As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. USE NEAT AS SUPPLIED
- Spray generous even coat.
- Agitate with a soft brush then rinse clean. DO NOT LET THE PRODUCT DRY OUT.
- Use a microfibre mop or cloth to polish before any remaining water marks dry.
USE AS A DAILY MAINTENANCE SPRAY
Spray an even coat, allow to work for 1 minute & polish until dry with a microfibre cloth.
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.