EASYCare Black Spot Remover – 3 Litres Ready to Use
The EASY solution to remove stubborn areas of Lichen and Algae from paving and driveways.
Infestations of Lichen, otherwise known as Black or White spot is one of the most difficult challenges in the landscape industry. This high performance treatment is formulated and proven to remove this unsightly and stubborn problem which regular paving cleaners and pressure washing cannot deal with.
EASY Black Spot Remover kills these spores and makes removal easy with a pressure washer. As a by-product you’ll find that your paving area will be cleaned, revived and invigorated.
Available in 5L
Licensed by HSE
Depends on Porosity but approximately:
3L up to 15m2
Features & Benefits
- Removes black & white spot lichen
- Generally also cleans concrete & stone
- Contains no acids or solvents
- Safe to use on sensitive stone
- Can be applied with a garden spray
Brief usage instructions
Application: Use neat as supplied
- Shake the container well before use
- Always test a small area before use to ensure compatibility and that the finished result is acceptable
- Surface should be clean. Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated. A yard broom or firm bristle brush is ideal
- Do not use in wet weather or if rain is forecast within the application period (see below)
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Ideal operating temperature between 10℃ and 30℃. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºC. If used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required
- Clean rollers, brushes and other equipment immediately after use with soapy water
- Apply product to a damp (not wet) surface with a roller, brush or even a soft broom. Saturate the surface with a generous even coat at the following rates: Heavy soiling and contamination – 3m2 per litre. Light soiling and contamination at 5m2 per litre
- Leave for 2 – 8 hours depending on the level of contamination. The heavier the contamination the longer it should be left before rinsing Extreme contamination may need even longer (up to 24 hours). To determine the time required, try a few test spots before completing the whole project
- Rinse with high pressure water jet
- The longer the product is left to work (up to 24 hours) the brighter the surface will appear
Note: The more porous the surface the less the coverage will be
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.