Decorative Aggregates – Bulk Bag (Approx 850kg) 16 Colours Available!
Golden Gravel, Cotswold Stone, Yorkshire Cream, Dusky Pink, Red Granite, Green Granite, Moonstone, Dove Grey, Black Basalt, Silver Granite, Alpine Blue, Vintage Bronze, Blossom, Alpine Black, Amarillo Sun, & Classic White.
- Gravel chippings in bulk bags delivered to your door!
- Lovely appearance wet or dry!
- Gravel chippings available in 16 different colours.
- Gravel chippings are stunning angular decorative stones that are ideal for use in various landscaping applications.
- All products are naturally quarried and are processed at source via a screening process using equipment to sort materials in to specific size ranges
- As all our products are naturally quarried there can be colour variations as well as size variations dependent on the formation of the mineral in the quarry at any given time.
- They are perfect for pebble dashing as well as a decorative aggregate, ideal for paths, raised beds and are hard wearing enough to be used for driveways.
- Gravel chippings are hard wearing and versatile, making a bold and contemporary statement in your landscaping/garden project, guaranteed to lift and brighten even the smallest area!
- As with all naturally quarried products there will always be an element of dust on all materials. The dust can be washed clear by simply hosing the materials once laid or you can let nature take its more eco course letting the rain wash the dust away naturally!
- The price includes VAT and delivery (please see additional supplementary delivery charges for some postcodes)
- For coverage advice or bulk orders please contact us via the webchat or email.
Coverage (Approximations from a 30mm to 40mm depth) – 1 Bulk Bag = 8 to 10 square metres
Additional Supplementary Delivery Charges – postcodes AB, IV, and PH in Scotland and TR, PL and TQ in Devon & Cornwall carry a supplement charge of £40 including VAT. Please note this is per item.
Any damages or products must be reported within 48 hours of taking delivery. Photos must be supplied for damages.
Further delivery information:
All deliveries are made by an 18 tonne tail lift vehicle, which must have sufficient access to the front of the delivery point and room to manoeuvre around safely. Vehicles will not reverse onto our customers properties.
Hand pump pallet trucks are used to take pallets off the truck and cannot operate on soft ground.
Our vehicles require a minimum width of 3 metres for delivery.
We require reasonable level ground, to fulfil delivery ideally we require the road as flat as possible, if in doubt please use our webchat or email our team.
An obstacle free access point for a successful delivery. No low hanging trees or parked cars.
Delivery estimated between 5 and 7 working days.