Blue, Plum or Green Slate 40mm Decorative Aggregate Bulk Bag
- Blue, Plum or Green Slate 40mm chippings bulk buy, approximately 850Kg
- Stunning appearance & colour wet or dry!
- Blue Slate 40mm (also known as Welsh Blue Slate), Plum 40mm (a deep and warm colour) & Green (giving special warm tint)
- Slate, this premium quality angular and flat slate is one of our most popular products, the perfect choice in decorative stone, that is ideal for use in various landscaping applications, including footpaths, water features, aquatics and decorative gravelled areas.
- Slate 40mm is fish friendly so can be used close to ponds and other water features
- All products are naturally quarried and are processed at source via a screening process using equipment to sort materials in to specific size ranges
- As all our products are naturally quarried there can be colour variations as well as size variations dependent on the formation of the mineral in the quarry at any given time.
- Slate, as well as adding style to your garden/outdoor space, it is hard wearing and versatile.
- These 40mm Slates are hard wearing and versatile, great for drive edges, alpine rockeries, – giving an upmarket appearance to any garden.
- As with all naturally quarried products there will always be an element of dust on all materials. The dust can be washed clear by simply hosing the materials once laid or you can let nature take its more eco course letting the rain wash the dust away naturally!
- Slate is not recommended for driveways or areas of heavy traffic or parking vehicles as it may crush.
- The price includes VAT and delivery (please see additional supplementary delivery charges for some postcodes)
- For coverage advice or bulk orders please contact us via the webchat or email
Coverage (Approximations from a 30mm to 40mm depth) – 1 Bulk Bag = 8 to 10 square metres
Additional Supplementary Delivery Charges – postcodes AB, IV, and PH in Scotland and TR, PL and TQ in Devon & Cornwall carry a supplement charge of £59 including VAT. Please note this is per item.
Any damages or products must be reported within 48 hours of taking delivery. Photos must be supplied for damages.
Further delivery information:
All deliveries are made by an 18 tonne tail lift vehicle, which must have sufficient access to the front of the delivery point and room to manoeuvre around safely. Vehicles will not reverse onto our customers properties.
Hand pump pallet trucks are used to take pallets off the truck and cannot operate on soft ground.
Our vehicles require a minimum width of 3 metres for delivery.
We require reasonable level ground, to fulfil delivery ideally we require the road as flat as possible, if in doubt please use our webchat or email our team.
An obstacle free access point for a successful delivery. No low hanging trees or parked cars.
Delivery estimated between 5 and 7 working days.