EASYRevive+ Rejuvenator & Sealer 5 litre for driveways and paths
A high performance water based sealer which has been developed for Asphalt surfaces as well as well as concrete and stone. Good resistance to water, dirt and oil and durable with a low sheen finish. Its advanced formula seals, protects and rejuvenates aspalt, concrete and block paving. Restoring tired looking tarmac and asphalt to a rich tone of black. Simply apply using a roller or brush.
- Easy to use.
- Enhances appearance.
- Quick drying.
- Covers stains.
- Cost effective.
- Surface colour application is black .
- Use on Driveways, car parks, paths & patios.
5 litres covers up to 30sqm
Coverage depends on the porosity and texture of the surface. if the surface is particularly porous and/or uneven more liquid will be required.
Brief Usage Instructions
USE NEAT AS SUPPLIED
- Test a small area first to ensure the final finish is satisfactory
- Make sure surface to be treated is clean, dry, stable and free from loose chippings
- Remove all dirt, moss and algae from the surface using a deep cleaner such as Hardscape Cleaner. If the area to be treated is heavily contaminated with moss and algae we suggest you use EASY Black Spot Remover instead
- Oil and grease deposits should be removed with a good quality degreaser before application, such as or Grease & Oil Away+
- Do not use on newly laid asphalt
- Always read the instructions carefully before use. EASYRevive+ is ready to use – do not dilute
- Shake the container well before use
- Apply with a soft brush or long pile roller, spreading over the surface at a rate of 5-6m per litre
- Apply 2 coats, allowing 4 hours between coats
- Apply between 10° – 30°C to a clean, dry surface on a dry day when rain is not expected for at least 24 hours after completion
- Some porous areas may benefit from an additional coat
- Restrict vehicle access for 24 hours, longer in cooler conditions
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Clean brushes, rollers and other equipment immediately after use with soapy water
NOTE: Coverage depends on the porosity of the drive and its texture ie. If the surface is particularly uneven, the area to be covered can be considerably larger than it appears.
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.