Azpects EASYTileAlign Anti-Friction Shields
EASY TileAlign is a simple-to-use levelling system that incorporates tile spacers, reusable levelling caps and optional anti-friction shields.
EASYTileAlign is a quick and convenient solution to reduce tile lippage*. With large format tiles in particular, it may become necessary to adjust the height of the tiles to ensure a smooth even surface is achieved. EASYTileAlign is a simple to use levelling system that incorporates a 5mm tile spacer. After use the caps and spacers are reusable from job to job.
*Lippage is the vertical displacement between two adjacent tiles of a ceramic, glass, or stone installation. Such displacement can lead to numerous problems including chipped edges, snagged furnishings or appliances and even trip hazards.
Azpects EASYTileAlign – On the level!
- Easy, quick and convenient tile levelling system
- Reduces tile “lippage” a.k.a. uneven tile heights
- Suitable for most tile sizes
- Adjusts the height to ensure an even surface
- Creates accurate and even tile gaps
- System incorporates tile spacers, reusable levelling caps and optional anti-friction shields
- Contents 100
Brief usage instructions
- Insert threaded spacer posts beneath each exposed tile edge, making sure there is direct contact between spacer post and tile with no adhesive or mortar in between. Position spacer posts to suit tile size.
- Install the adjacent tile tightly against the already inserted spacer posts. Slide the tile back and forth or use a rubber mallet to bed the tile into the adhesive or mortar while releasing air trapped underneath.
- Spin the levelling cap on the spacer post and tighten to achieve a level surface across the joint. On tiles with a polished surface use a protective shield (sold separately) to prevent scratching. After the mortar is cured, unspin the caps and snap off spacers in the direction of the joint. Caps and anti-friction shields can be reused.
For any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.
There are no reviews yet.