EasyClickBase – Black 1m2
It reduces time, labour and costs. With less excavation; less waste disposal; less aggregate
The new and innovative EASYClickBase is offers a new way to lay sub-base for strong patios, paths and driveways.
This lightweight, simple interlocking system is easy to transport and ideal for areas with restricted access.
How does it work?
Traditional methods of laying paving and driveways requires significant excavation and subsequent costly disposal of residual materials, plus the import of expensive aggregates.
EASYClickBase significantly reduces all these requirements whilst maintaining the integrity of the project.
Features & Benefits
The EASY click-together sub-base system
- Quicker and more cost-effective than traditional methods
- Easy to transport and lay
- Reduces the need for deep excavations and costly waste disposal
- Requires minimal bedding aggregate
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Reduces rutting on driveways
NEW EASYClickBase is ideal for…
- Driveways & parking areas
- Patio & paths
- Roof Gardens
- Pool Decks
- Confined Spaces
- Restricted Access
- Town & City Gardens
- Pedestrian areas
- Industrial Driveways & parking areas
- Parks & recreation area
Spreading the load
Surfaces stay level for longer
Paved surfaces that are subject to heavy loads like vehicular traffic, over time, suffer the formation of ruts.
The interlocking EASYClickBase panels distribute weight dynamically over a larger area, thereby reducing the rutting effect and aiding a longer-lasting surface.
The EASY way to create strong sub-base for patios, paths and driveways
A ground-breaking sub-base system…
Remove just enough soil to achieve the desired height of the final surface
Compact the soil to ensure a stable surface and cover with a geotextile membrane
Apply a thin layer of bedding aggregate to provide a level surface
Lay the EASYClickBase in a brick bond pattern
Lay the desired slabs, blocks, bricks or paving
Fill the joints with the appropriate Azpects jointing product
The following surfaces were compared side-by-side using a Falling Weight Reflectometer:
- Pavers on EASYClickBase on 25mm of aggregate
- Pavers on EASYClickBase on 25mm of aggregate with tile cavities also filled
- Pavers on 150mm of compacted coarse aggregate (UK 2/6 – USA #9)
- Pavers on 300mm of compacted coarse aggregate (UK 14/20 – USA #57)
And the winner is…
EASYClickBase scored an equivalent Impulse Stiffness Modulus (ISM) to both traditional surfaces. With the cavities filled with aggregate it was stiffer than both!
any further information please do contact us via email or our helpline, also the online chat.
There are no reviews yet.